Some witty feeds from the Founder of Ali Baba – Jack Ma




The most famous man, the Jack Ma, is becoming a charm on Social Media by his motivational videos. Well, I am waiting to write this blog for my readers. This blog is dedicated to the most famous man from China. His sayings are valuable for the youth and I find it as for an utmost valuable thing to compile all those witty feeds from the wisest man living.  Jack ma is co-founder and CEO of Ali Baba Group – A multinational Technology enterprise. He was on the second Rank in world’s 50 greatest Leaders list released by Fortune. He is also the richest man in China with a net worth of US Dollars 42.4 Billion. Let’s read and analyse this motivational speaker:


  1. Never Give Up:
“Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.”
  1. Have Faith in young Talent:
“Trust the young people; trust this generation’s innovation. They’re making things, changing innovation every day. And all the consumers are the same: they want new things, they want cheap things, they want good things, and they want unique things. If we can create these kinds of things for consumers, they will come.”


  1. Never Fear Failures:
“There’s an examination for young people to go to university. I failed it three times. I failed a lot. So I applied to 30 different jobs and got rejected. I went for a job with the police; they said, ‘You’re no good’. I even went to KFC when it came to my city. Twenty-four people went for the job. Twenty-three were accepted. I was the only one rejected.”


  1. Work for the welfare of the people:
“In the beginning, I just wanted to survive. For the first three years, we made zero revenue. I remember many times when I was trying to pay up, the restaurant owner would say, ‘Your bill was paid.’ And there would be a note saying, ‘Mr. Ma, I’m your customer on the Ali Baba platform. I made a lot of money, and I know you don’t, so I paid the bill’.”


“My job is making money, helping other people make money. I am spending money, trying to make sure more people get rich because you cannot spend a lot of money, right? So my job is spending money, helping others. This is a headache.”
  1. Work for Globalisation:
“We should keep on going along the path of globalization. Globalization is good when trade stops, war comes.”
  1. Respect your competitors:
    “I respect Apple. It’s a great company that changed the world, especially the mobile time.”


  1. Inspiration can come from anything:
“I like to play cards. I’m not very good, because I don’t want to calculate, I just play by instinct. But I’ve learned a lot of business philosophy by playing poker.”


  1. See the market through customer’s eyes:

“I’m not a tech guy. I’m looking at the technology with the eyes of my customers, normal people’s eyes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ultimate Revelation Of What Attract People To Choose City "Lucknow"?

Blend of Old and New Lifestyle in Lucknow Will Make You Think Twice

How Lucknow is becoming a Trend in Real Estate Growth?